Hillsborough County Small Claims Court
Filing, procedures, judgement collections and resources.

Utilizing this website for something other than small claims courtroom procedures, submitting a small claims case, obtaining facts in relation to financial debt collection and collection agencies to collect on your judgement, locating and contacting an attorney/lawyer for your trial(s), or for the express purpose of attaining information about the small claims procedure is strictly prohibited!

Before submitting a case with the court you are advised to connect with a debt collection professional that represents Hillsborough County. There's a probable possibility that your debt will be recovered on your account before you have to resort to submitting a case. You should make use of the solutions on this website to make contact with a reliable debt collection company in order to collect for you. If you are thinking about taking your trial to court and might need to settle quickly then you may also wish to consider this particular option solution. In the improbable event that a collection agency is ineffective to collect, then please continue to file your case with the court. Our docket que is presently at over six (6) months waiting to be seen in trial. Please be patient.

Small claims cases usually do not require a legal practitioner. If you feel that your lawsuit is special or you don't feel comfortable with representing your facts in front of a judge you may seek out councel assistance. You should always be very well organized for your trial in court. This courtroom will hear your trial only once to make it's final decision. Be certain to have all of your records ready and any testimonies or witnesses you have are readily available for your trial to speed up the process.

If you have submitted a case and more than six (6) months has elapsed, please review the official small claims docket section for Hillsborough County. You may have not been given notification in the mail so you need to observe this site to be sure that you do not fail to see any deadlines or trial dates.

How to Win in Hillsborough County Small Claims Court

Most Hillsborough County Superior court cases can take 1-2 years before they're resolved. The operation is expensive as well as in our thoughts, with no attorney representing your legal curiosity, you've little possibility of winning your... Read More

Tips On How To be Successful In Small Claims Court

Everyone who files a case in Hillsborough County small claim court goes with intentions of winning the case. This might be hard for someone who has no clue of how the cases are handled. For you to have favor before the judge, you need to put this... Read More

What happens if I am sued in Hillsborough County small claims court and lose?

Small claims courts give a forum for people or companies to seek damage to which they are entitled from another individual or company. Claims should usually fall under a particular amount of money, for example $5,000. Several reasons why a person... Read More

For more information about us: About Hillsborough County Small Claims Court

Recent Searches:

  • Hire Hillsborough County Small Claims Court
  • Hillsborough County Small Claims Court
  • Top Rated Hillsborough County, FL Small Claims Court
  • Best Hillsborough County Small Claims Court
  • Small Claims Court in Hillsborough County

Where we're located:

Hillsborough County Small Claims Court
Hillsborough County, FL

Recent Small Claims Court Updates

Small Claims Court Genie Intro, Good Video About Small Claims Court

We never give out your contact information. Please see our Privacy Policy for more details.

Court Overview

The Hillsborough County small claims court provides a way for you to sue someone for financial damages, where large amounts of money are not in question. Typically this court will hear about small debts, with limitations based on jurisdiction.

Contact Information

We are conveniently located in the downtown area of Hillsborough County.

The phone response hours are from 8am - 5pm monday-friday.

You may contact us toll free at